Subject: [Leica] Ilford CAP 40 report
From: "Gary Todoroff" <datamaster@humboldt1.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Aug 1998 23:42:50 -0700

My P30 chemistry arrived today, so I tried out my new CAP40 Cibachrome*
processor for the first time. What a wonderful machine! With my JOBO, I
always felt slightly waterlogged with all the pouring and emptying and
rinsing. It also made me feel like a poorly paid babysitter.

Now I just insert the enlarged print in the slot, close the light-tight
door, and in six or seven minutes out comes a beautiful print ready to put
in the three minute washwater. I needed four copies of one print, and what
a breeze that was. After checking out the first one, I then exposed and
inserted the other three, one after the other. As I exposed and put the
last one in, the first of the three was just coming out the other end.

Forget your BMW or Mercedes - my CAP40 is true luxury! It's almost
midnight, but I gotta' go do a couple more Cibachrome* prints with my new
baby.

Colorfully yours,
Gary Todoroff

* I refuse to use that ugly "I...chrome" word!