Subject: Re: [Leica] Bottle Opener?/flame war ;-)
From: Nathan Wajsman <nathan.wajsman@euronet.be>
Date: Fri, 14 Aug 1998 06:59:11 +0200

May I insert a heretical thought...why use openers at all? After being taught
how to open a film cassette to load my film into the developing tank, I
struggled with bottle openers etc. for several years. Then one day I saw the
light. Now I do NOT open the cassette; I simply thread the film from the
cassette onto the developing reels and cut off the cassette at the end. No more
fumbling with openers or banging the cassette against the table in the dark!

- --
Nathan Wajsman
Overijse, Belgium

Photography page:  http://members.tripod.com/~belgiangator/index.html