Subject: Re: [Leica] A little international awareness...
From: Jim Brick <jim@brick.org>
Date: Mon, 24 Aug 1998 21:32:27 -0700

At 08:11 PM 8/24/98 +0200, you wrote:
>Raimo,
>
>I do not think anyone suggested changing the language of LUG. I do not know
>where LUG is "based"--

The LUG is based here in Palo Alto, California, on the fringe of "Silicon
Valley" I work in Palo Alto, and live in Sunnyvale, the geographic center
of Silicon Valley, 12 miles from Palo Alto. Palo Alto is 15 miles north of
the San Jose airport, 40 miles south of the San Francisco airport. But I
don't know exactly where in Palo Alto the server is located. Not that it
makes any difference.

Jim