Subject: Re: [Leica] A little international awareness...
From: Nathan Wajsman <nathan.wajsman@euronet.be>
Date: Tue, 25 Aug 1998 13:07:23 +0200

Jim,

That is exactly my point: the physical location of the server on which LU=
G runs
is totally immaterial to the value of this list. We have a virtual commun=
ity
spanning the globe here and that is what gives the Internet in general an=
d this
list in particular its unique character.

Nathan

Jim Brick wrote:

> But I
> don't know exactly where in Palo Alto the server is located. Not that i=
> makes any difference.
>
> Jim

- --
Nathan Wajsman
Manager, Commercial Management
AT&T-Unisource Communications Services v.o.f.
1945 Chauss=E9e de Wavre
1160 Brussels
BELGIUM
Tel. +32 2 676 3683