Subject: Re: [Leica] info needed;21mm lenses (brand-X)
From: DFeingold1@aol.com
Date: Mon, 14 Sep 1998 01:51:10 EDT

Thank you Jose,
I stumbled on a nice M2 a couple of weeks back, and at a price that I could
not pass up (same as the 21mm) and so my acquisition of a 21mm will have to
wait.  I will most likely go the route that you have with the "Kovalux."
I must say that getting reacquainted with the M2 is a delight.  I sold one a
few years back and then replaced it with an M4P, also a fine camera, but the 2
is really nice, matches my Coll. Summicron (a lens that I adore, regardless of
how it stacks up ), and more important I will enjoy having two M bodies.
Again, I appreciate the info Jose.
David