Subject: [Leica] 21mm "Russar"
From: DFeingold1@aol.com
Date: Thu, 17 Sep 1998 02:19:22 EDT

Hi Andy,
I appreciate your response.  Actually the first response to my letter was from
another LUG er (name escapes me, it's late) who also had and reccomended the
"Russar."
If you paid $360, that is quite a bit less than the current price ($499).  The
f 5.6 would be limiting for me as well however, so I draw your attention to
the "Kovalux" from Adorama.  It is by all accounts a very nice lens.  Ofcourse
only a test drive will really confirm.  It is an f 2.8.  If I can find it ,
I'll forward Jose Menendez's response to me concerning this lens.
David