Subject: [Leica] Ken-Lab Gyroscopic "Tripod"
From: George Berger <gberger@his.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Sep 1998 20:10:43 -0400

Hi, All-

Kenyon Laboratories has developed some small gyroscope stabilizers to be
used on binoculars, cameras and video cameras in those situations where
monopods and tripods can't be used.

Although I certainly wouldn't want to be "permanently attached" to such a
device, given the weight and "battery-on-the-belt" requirements, it does
appear that the Ken Labs gyro stabilizer could be useful - -  even for
those of us who are addicted to the M system - -  in certain situations.

See: http://www.ken-lab.com/

I own *no* stock, and all the rest of the disclaimers.

Just want to hear the comments of the LUGers.

George

George Berger
gberger@his.com