Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica rangefinder identification
From: "Howard Sanner" <flagstad@sysnet.net>
Date: Wed, 16 Sep 1998 00:07:05 +0000

On Tue, 15 Sep 1998 21:54:58 -0700, John Petrush wrote:

>I am new to this list and to Leicas in general.  I was recently given two
>old Leica rangefinders with several lenses and accessories.

   What a lucky guy!

>How do I
>identify these cameras?

   Via email, the easiest way would be to post the serial nos.
Then someone could look them up in the various charts and tell
you the model and the year of manufacture.

>Where might one find operating instructions?

   Hove has reprinted most if not all of them.

**
**                         Howard Sanner
**                Kirsten Flagstad Discographer
**                  Ampex Mailing List Founder
**                     flagstad@sysnet.net
**
*/