Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: M6 or R6.2 for landscapes
From: budcook@ibm.net
Date: Fri, 18 Sep 1998 17:50:45 -0500

I was testing the recent acquisition of a 35 Summicron-M and in the process
I photographed landscapes in the Canadian Maritimes with three different
focal
lengths to compare the optics (35, 50 and 90).  In the process, I confirmed
what I've believed all along and that is with color transparency film,
longer focal lengths produce the more interesting results in this situation.

I suppose that's why the 35mm is my least used focal length.  It can produce
some pretty boring landscapes.
Bud