Subject: Re: [Leica] M6 vs M6HM
From: RBedw51767@aol.com
Date: Sat, 3 Oct 1998 15:19:07 EDT

Eric:

I agree with Dennis.  I think that the M6HM will become very desirable.  I
just picked up my second one, not only because of its potential rarity but
because I liked my other one so much.  Also, Leica has a $200 instant rebate
on existing inventories of on M6's and M6HM.  With this rebate my net cost was
less than $1700 which may be one of the reasons that you have had no interest
expressed in yours at $2000.

Good luck,
BOB

<<
 I think "now" is not the best time to be selling the M6HM.  Others are
 probably thinking the same as you, buy the new TTL-HM,  and the
 collectors haven't 'kicked in' realizing there may only be 1000 M6HM
 made.

 Dennis