Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: MR meter for M3
From: Ken Wilcox <wilcox@tir.com>
Date: Fri, 2 Oct 1998 07:50:54 -0400

>Dan
>
>I have used and loved MR and MR-4 meters for years.  Handy, quite accurate,
>and durable.  And, unlike other list members, my batteries seem to last for
>years and years.  And PX625's are still available locally, so that isn't
>much of an issue, either.
>
>Marc

I must agree with Marc on this question. I have and use an MR, MR4 and MC.
They are very accurate and convenient, but not all that attractive. The
battieries seem to last for years and replacement are, for me, about 70
miles away, across the Canadian border.

I'm not opposed to hand held meters. I own and use a number of them. For
simplicity, however, nothing is better than the MR or MC.

Cheers!

kw

- ----
Ken Wilcox                             Carolyn's Personal Touch Portraits
LHSA, MEA, LAW                      preferred---> <wilcox@mail.tir.com>
                                                     <kwilcox@gfn.org>