Subject: Re: [Leica] M6TTL & M6 with flash.
From: jimbrick@photoaccess.com (Jim Brick)
Date: Mon, 05 Oct 1998 18:44:54 -0700

Thanks Nigel,

For the most part, those are the things that I'm aware of. Since Leica no
longer makes a Viso, that argument is out. And I cannot perceive using an M
camera with long lenses and flash. I mentioned the flash metering from the
actual framed subject but as you say, this can be a disadvantage for off
center subjects. basically, I believe, as I think you do, there is little
use for "just" the addition of TTL flash on an M camera without finishing
the job.

Jim

Jim Brick
(650) 470-1132