Subject: Re: [Leica] Adams Moonrise with 2 churches
From: nbwatson@juno.com (N. B. Watson)
Date: Tue, 06 Oct 1998 11:47:41 EDT

Same here to an extent.  I tended always to prefer my 6x7 for landscape
work (never could get the view-camera into my blood).  After having a
look at Brian Bowers' books, though, I was impressed with the quality he
achieves with landscapes using the Leica M, so I have tried it and like
it very much and even for 24x20 Ilfochromes from K25 or Velvia.  Still,
the lack of macro capability (I'm not a Visoflex owner) and the inability
to accurately use split ND filters puts an SLR ahead in that respect.

Regards,
Nigel

On Tue, 06 Oct 1998 09:47:43 +0900 Ken Iisaka <kiisaka@ms.com> writes:
>George Lauterstein wrote:
>
>> Please excuse my intrusion but I'd like to ask whether any LUG
>member is
>> interested more in photographing (preferably landscape type images)
>than
>> discussing equipment.  I enjoy the equipment as much as the next
>fellow but
>> the process of making an image is of primary interest to me.  And,
>> hopefully, to some of you as well.
>
>I very much enjoy photographing landscape; however, I tend to use my
>medium
>format camera more than Leica.  I normally lug around a Pentacon Six
>TL 6x6
>body with Flektogon 50mm and Biometer 80mm lenses.  The film of choice
>so far
>has been Ilford Delta 100 for BW and Fuji Velvia for colour.

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]