Subject: Re: [Leica] Adams Moonrise & landscape pict. w/Leica
From: j.leonarddesigner@videotron.ca (Jacques Leonard designer)
Date: Tue, 06 Oct 1998 22:35:51 -0500

>Please excuse my intrusion but I'd like to ask whether any LUG member is
>interested more in photographing (preferably landscape type images) than
>discussing equipment.  I enjoy the equipment as much as the next fellow but
>the process of making an image is of primary interest to me.  And,
>hopefully, to some of you as well.
>
>OK, back to the equipment.
>
>Regards,
>
>George Lauterstein
>http://www.flash.net/~leicam2/index.htm

George,

It's me again. I don't have much time to answer you tonight, I am still
working (and it's 10.30 PM here!). I will try to write a better (more
complete) comment this weekend.
I am more interested in taking pictures. Unfortunately my workload does not
give me the necessary time to do it as much as I would like to.
My main subject is landscape. I also like to photograph old buildings,
archeological sites etc...
I don't take people pictures. Honestly, I am not good at it and I don't
really like it (probably because I am not good at it!).
I use mostly a Leica for that. An M Leica. I may use other cameras for this
(Rolleiflex, Olympus OM1, Leica CL) but I prefer to use my M4P.
 I will give you some of the reasons in my next e-mail (Stay tune folks!)

Regards,
j.leonard
designer
j.leonarddesigner@videotron.ca