Subject: Re: [Leica] M6TTL critisizm
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Tue, 06 Oct 1998 18:53:01 -0500

At 04:32 PM 10/6/98 +0200, you wrote:
>Alright, I realize you Luggers are a most conservative bunch ; Nothing
>wrong with that, but what is so terrible about the new TTL ? Just
>wondering..... .

Eric,

Nothing wrong with TTL, it's the 1/50 flash sync. that is rather slow for
such a technique. Not good for mid-day fill flash, but for wink flash in
marginal light, it's cool. Not much use to me, since I already have a Metz
and R8 to do that work.
- --

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO
http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch

I wonder how much deeper would the ocean be without sponges.