Subject: RE: [Leica] Tri-X and Diopters - no connection between the two...
From: jimbrick@photoaccess.com (Jim Brick)
Date: Mon, 12 Oct 1998 11:17:58 -0700

I don't wear glasses for anything other than reading small print (my arms
have gotten shorter as I've gotten older). I tried all of them and +.5 is
the one. +1 was as bad the other way as none was. Actually worse. So it was
either none, or +.5, which was right on.

Jim

At 11:36 PM 10/12/98 -0400, you wrote:
>Jim- if you like life at .5, you should try it at +1. At least based on my
>experience at the optician - my diopter arrives tommorrow from Sherry - even
>the difference between +.5 and +1 was night and day...But maybe it has to do
>with my glasses' prescription...

http://www.photoaccess.com
Jim Brick, ASMP, BIAA
Photo Access