Subject: Re: [Leica] mejac working again
From: Nathan Wajsman <nathan.wajsman@euronet.be>
Date: Wed, 21 Oct 1998 06:19:46 +0200

Hi Alan,

I personally squeeze some work in between LUG-reading sessions ;-) Actually,
I usually read the LUG when the rest of family is asleep or otherwise not
around, e.g. early in the morning like right now, or at night after the kids
are in bed. I do not think that the LUG and other Internet-related activities
have displaced a family life or taking pictures for me; the biggest impact is
on watching TV--it has declined to almost nothing. The last time I remember
sitting down and watching an entire programme on TV was during the World Cup.

So, I have merely substituted one screen for another.

Nathan

Alan Ball wrote:

> Still I wonder: how can one work and lug at the same time ? And then
> take pictures in the spare time ? And have a life ? And take care of the
> kids ? And have fun with the spouse and with the friends ? And fondle
> the Leica ?  I just cannot: either I cross swords with the R fans or I
> work. Can't do both....Not mentionning all those other activities work
> makes me miss much too often.

- --
Nathan Wajsman
Overijse, Belgium