Subject: Antw: [Leica] New R8 replacement:)
From: "Pascal" <cyberdog@ibm.net>
Date: Tue, 20 Oct 1998 16:12:21 +0200

>Now if they'd only hurry-up
>with the 35-70 2.8!  By the way guys and gals, if you are interested in
>this particular lens the word is, """get your order in early""  they are
>not making many  (300) of them for the world market. In Canada there are 5
>coming in on the first shipment and they are all taken.

Ted:

You must be joking. I would think Leica will want to make as many of those
babies as people want to buy!

Pascal

Check out my personal photo pages at http://members.xoom.com/cyberplace/
PowerPC G3... listen carefully and you can hear the sound of Pentium chips
being eaten for breakfast
Sent on a Macintosh PowerBook G3, the fastest laptop on the planet