Subject: [Leica] LUG archives in .zip format (reminder)
From: pieter@world.std.com (Pieter Bras)
Date: Thur, 22 Oct 1998 19:53:59 -0400

I've placed the second set of zip'ed monthly LUG archives and made them
available via FTP at:

    ftp://ftp.std.com/pub/pieter

The files currently available run from September '97 through May '98.
This represents about 8 MB, or about one-third of the total.  Disk space
constraints prevent me from uploading more at any given time.

The files will stay there for a little while, then be replaced with the
final instalment.  After that, the disk space will be reclaimed.

Some (automated) editing has been performed on these archive files, so
that they will not quite match what you can receive from the LUG list
server.  Specifically, binary and HTML attachments and most MIME-related
control statements have been purged.

- --
Pieter Bras      pieter@world.std.com