Subject: Re: [Leica] diluting XTOL
From: "Joe Stephenson" <joeleica@email.msn.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Oct 1998 18:11:24 -0700

Tina,
I was surprised to hear you mention developing film at 82 degrees F. The tap
water here in Albuquerque is that hot for part of the year, but I have
always gone ot the considerable trouble of cooling it with a gadget I made.
Do you have problems with softening of the emulsion, reticulation, etc? I
would love to avoid the bother of chilling water. Also, how do you figure
the development time? The charts, etc. that I have do not go that high.
Thanks in advance.
Sincerely,
Joe Stephenson