Subject: Re: [Leica] LUG Chicago Get Together with Alastair Firkin on 11/29.
From: LEICAMAN56@aol.com
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 1998 21:30:17 EST

Jim,
I am trying to arrange my schedule to join the LUG group and Allistair on the
29th.  I'd love to see the Capa exhibit.  I talked to one of the guides from
Terra Museum, and she was really enthusiastic about the exhibit.  Might not be
able to make a blues club, but lunch or dinner should be ok.  Anywhere they
have good food and BEER is great with me.  Should be somewhere we can linger a
while and talk Leicas and hear each other over the background noise!
Anyway, let me know.

Bill Rosauer