Subject: [Leica] Questions about buying an M6
From: "Jeff Schriesheim" <jeff@ziplink.net>
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 1998 22:49:32 -0500

I'm considering buying an M6 TTL or TTL 0.85 and would like some advice.

1. Is the 0.85 a significant improvement in viewfinder size? What would does
it give up over the "regular" M6?
2. Other than appearance, any benefits of the chrome or titanium finished
over the black?
3. Which lenses would you recommend to start? I assume one of the 35mm, but
which one? Same for a 90mm. Weight is important, but so is flexibility in
light conditions (and cost!).
4. Dealers. I live in the western Boston suburbs, but would consider buying
through the mail if the dealer is reputable and the price is very good. What
should I expect to pay?

I'm sure these questions have been addressed before, but I just found out
about this list and have been having a hard time finding the info I need in
other sources.

Thanks in advance for your help.
Jeff Schriesheim