Subject: Re: [Leica] Use 135mm Anymore?
From: "Dan Post" <dwpost@email.msn.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Oct 1998 16:24:52 -0500

Cing-Dao Kan-
I have used the Elmarit-R 135/2,8 for portraiture; I like the 90 Summicron
for darker smaller spaces, but the Elmarit-R is not a bad lens at all, and
you can get some of the older ones for a good price.
I like it for outdoor portraits, and have shot an old mill- which I suppose
could be called a landscape! It was on the other side of a ravine, and the
50mm made the mill too small for the composition, but perfect for the 135.
If you can get a good deal on one, it definitely will not be a waste of
money to get it.
dwpost@msn.com