Subject: [Leica] RE: Anyone use a 135
From: "BIRKEY, DUANE" <dbirkey@hcjb.org.ec>
Date: Wed, 28 Oct 1998 13:41:12 -0500

I like the 135mm length....I've got a Canon fd 135 f/2 that gets used a
lot.....  Works great for close-ups in dim lighting and situations where
you can't get closer without disturbing people in concerts, workshops,
surgery or night soccer games.  I find I use that area 135-150 a lot with
a 70 or 80-200 as well.

I'm not sure whether I'll buy a 135 for my M kit though.  I've found that
I tend to work closer to the subject with M cameras and that even a 90
seems too long with the M-finder.  But... I suppose one can adapt and
certain situations would certainly be easier to work with one than
others.

Duane Birkey

HCJB World Radio
Quito Ecuador