Subject: FW: [Leica] Projection screen criteria for slides made with a Leica
From: "Jack F. Matlock" <jfmatlo@ibm.net>
Date: Fri, 6 Nov 1998 09:55:03 -0500

Dr James Harper wrote:

"I want to simplify the process of viewing (Leica) slides at
home.
Collapsible screens are fine, but the hassle of erecting them
and moving
the furniture (often minor, I concede)  can be a disincentive to
some.  A
semi-permanent set-up would be very acceptable.'

We installed a pull-down lenticular screen behind the window
valence in our library/sitting room.  (The draperies are mounted
behind the screen so they can be pulled and the screen lowered
in front of the draperies.)

This works very well for us.  Set-up is just a matter of pulling
the screen down and it is permanently stored in the up position.
 It is also possible to have a much larger screen than the
portable ones.  The valence was custom made when we remodeled
that room.

Jack