Subject: Re: [Leica] interesting magazine article
From: tedgrant@islandnet.com (Ted Grant)
Date: Sun, 8 Nov 1998 07:02:13 -0800

Tom wrote::
>> I have a Canon SLR system.  The best L lenses are as good as
>the best Leica lenses.>>>>>>>>

Pascal responded!>>>>> :)
>hide or put on your flameproof vest  ;-)>>>>>

Tom,

Like Pascal, may I suggest quite humbly, that if you are sittig before your
computer this day, that you have some very fire retardent clothing on and a
non-melt down screen before you! :)

You could be in for the ride of your life! :)

You may well be correct in some cases, myself having been surprised by some
of the Canon lenses, but to make a blanket statement as you have, I'm
afraid you could be rather mistaken in some incidents. And undoubtly be
made aware of the error of your ways. :)

Like a good Boy Scout I suggest, "Be Prepared!" :)

Ted Grant
http://www.islandnet.com/~tedgrant