Subject: Re: [Leica] which wide ange lens?
From: Mary & Stan Kephart <kephartol@att.net>
Date: Fri, 13 Nov 98 09:58:38 -0500

Friends,

I've been asking myself the same question since I learned from Leica
repair in NJ that my 35 Summicron is only good to f4.  I saw the 35/2
aspheric at the EXPO in NY and loved it because it is compact like the
one I have.  Are the 21, 24, and 28 under discussion also aspheric??
Is this a really important quality to have in the lens???

Seems to me, if so, it would be more important to have on the wider
lenses than the 35.

Following this thread with interest.

MK