Subject: Re: [Leica] Noctilux
From: Mary & Stan Kephart <kephartol@att.net>
Date: Fri, 13 Nov 98 10:29:48 -0500

Hi Daniele,

I am a relative newcomer as well and had the same experience with the
Noctilux.
I rented one for a friend's party.  The lights were hidden up in
cathedral ceilings and
dimmed for the event!  Yet I shot two rolls of TMZ at 3200 without a
flash and had amazing results. I have one shot where the only light is
from the birthday cake!

I use the lens alot for indoor photography, with Fuji 800, and get very
natural-looking color, even without asking the lab to compensate for
florescent light, or using a filter.

Thanks for sharing your experience--it's certainly not "boring."  I hope
you can get a new Noctilux soon.

MK