Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: R problems
From: Ben <longjohn@netvigator.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Nov 1998 11:29:23 +0800

My experience with R8 is more "dramatic" and ridiculous!.

The first few days I got hold of my new-in-the-box R8 in this September, I
suspected the double exposure button was malfunctioning.  Took it back to
dealer and was advised and "showed" that there was nothing wrong.    I felt bad
for a while for mis-blaming Leica for poor quality.

After shooting 2 rolls of films.  It stopped working again and has been in the
service center from then on.

What a piece of expensive lemon!