Subject: Re: [Leica] Let's Play Doctor!
From: Dan Cardish <dcardish@microtec.net>
Date: Mon, 16 Nov 1998 21:32:32 -0500

My first M6 had an intermittent probem that occured so seldomly that I
thought it was just lens flare.  Only when I started using higher speed
films did I discover that the problem was a light leak somewhere in the
camera body.  The "flare" always had the same shape, and extended past the
image area.  I took the camera and some sample film into Leica Canada
(Rheinhold (sp?) Mueller was in charge), and the problem was fixed.

Dan C.