Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: LUG disease
From: Chandos Michael Brown <cmbrow@mail.wm.edu>
Date: Tue, 17 Nov 1998 20:32:45 -0500

Yeah, well, when I joined this list several months ago I was delighted with
my great sell-off of screw-mount gear and the acquisition of a pretty
full-blown Contax G system--multiple bodies and lenses.  Oh joy!  I kept a
single IIIf and thought that my Leica days were done.

So much for restraint.  Seven months on the list, and I've got two M bodies
and three M lenses to show for it: Noctilux, Summilux (75 and 35) and a
zillion weeks worth of dry pasta and cheerios for dinner.  Thanks all.

It ain't a disease; it's a form of mind control.  Think "Manchurian
Candidate" and you've got it right.

On the other hand, I'm shooting stuff now that I wouldn't have dreamt about
a few thousand
dollars ago.

Chandos