Subject: [Leica] 14 127F Leica R Body to M Lens
From: Doug Herr <71247.3542@compuserve.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Nov 1998 23:48:43 -0500

On Wed, 18 Nov 1998, Francois Brunelle wrote:

>Anybody has ever heard of this accessory?  How does this work when
attached to
>an R7? (ie. Aperture-priority lost? Program lost?)
>
>Francois

Francois,

This is an adapter to put a viso-mount lens on a Leicaflex body.  It can
also be used on R-bodies but metering may not be correct.  On my R4sP
bodies I have to add 1-1/2 compensation (on the + side).  You can meter
either aperture priority or manual at working aperture.

Doug Herr
Sacramento