Subject: [Leica] M3 upgrade?
From: mgb67@webtv.net (Scott Kercher)
Date: Sat, 21 Nov 1998 15:52:06 -0500 (EST)

Hello everyone! With new Leica M prices so low, I was thinking of taking
the plunge and buying a new M6. But I can't decide if the classic or the
HM is the way to go. I presently use an M3 and an M2 but thought it
would be nice and join the 90's and get something with TTL metering. I
really enjoy using the longer focal length lenses, and am concerned that
the classic M6 would be difficult to focus. How right is this
assumption? Anyone out there own both, or have one they prefer over the
other? Thanks,Scott