Subject: [Leica] Camera storage?
From: mgb67@webtv.net (Scott Kercher)
Date: Sun, 29 Nov 1998 22:04:59 -0500 (EST)

I have more than one camera body, as I'm sure most people on this
listing do, and am concerned about how to store some of them that may
only get used once or twice a year. I store mine unwound, and get them
out on the first of the month or so and go up and down the shutter
speeds and turn the lens apperatures to keep them lubed. Although I
really never gave a rats in my N**** days, and have really never had any
problems with things sticking, but with the cash outlay of Leica  shall
we say I'm a bit more concerned. Just wondering what others do to keep
their gear in good shape. Now before I get flamed for not using them,let
me say that I  use them all,it may just be a few months between usage!
Thanks, Scott