Subject: Re: [Leica] M3 upgrade?
From: inyoung@jps.net
Date: Sat, 21 Nov 1998 16:12:10

Hello,

 If your main lenses are 90 or 135, the M3 is the one with no doubt.  Quite
a while ago, I happened to use a M4-P with the 135/4 Tele-Elmar to cover
the Chinese New Year Parade in San Francisco with aggravation.  It was at
night with very bright lights.  You would not imagine how much I regretted
that I did not bring my M3.  It was very unpleasant experience with the 135
and NON-M3 Leica.

Regards,
David