Subject: [Leica] 80mmf1.4 R Lens
From: AJSymi@aol.com
Date: Tue, 24 Nov 1998 01:54:05 EST

Comments from those who regularly use the R80mmf1.4 lens is appreciated.

Question #1 - How is this lens (I don't hear too much about it)?

Question #2 - If you had to choose between 100f2.8macro, 90mmf2.0 and
80mmf1.4, which would you choose and why?

After shooting with an M6 for many years, I want to complement the M system
with a R system, and I am going about choosing which R lenses to purchase.

TIA
Arturo