Subject: Re: [Leica] 80mmf1.4 R Lens
From: LP6@aol.com
Date: Tue, 24 Nov 1998 23:09:09 EST

Re:  My response to your questions cited below:

1.  The 80mm 1.4 is excellent and I use it often because I like the slide
results, and I can get in close.  It gives me the sharpness and color I like.

2.   A hard choice:  I would choose a 100 Macro 2.8, and  80 1.4 in that
order.  Forget the 90 2.0.  Historically , I sold mine  (90mm) and bought the
80 1.4....a decision I have never regreted!

My choice of the Macro over the 80mm 1.4 lens follows from my interest in
filling the frame with close ups generally...being another way to get in close
without distortions.

Leon
LP6@aol.com

RE:  In a message dated 11/24/1998 1:58:51 AM Eastern Standard Time,