Subject: Re: [Leica] 15mm: Leica vs Zeiss versions
From: FIGLIO4CAP@aol.com
Date: Wed, 25 Nov 1998 10:45:50 EST

I have the Pentax 15 mm for the screw mount which I bought many years ago new
when Pentax was switching to bayonet. I don;t know if the lens has any
relationship to the Zeiss lens. However it is an excellent lens and the only
Pentax lens that I kept when I gave away my Pentax system. Slides made with
the lens look very good when compared to Leica R photos.
Does anyone know about this lens and its design/construction heritage?
Thanks,
Bob Figlio