Subject: Re: [Leica] 15mm: Leica vs Zeiss versions
From: FIGLIO4CAP@aol.com
Date: Thu, 26 Nov 1998 09:33:09 EST

<< The lens design however looks very similar in the drawings I have (from
 contemporary catalogues) though I'm sure that there is much more of a
 difference to be made by the attention to detail given in the manufacturing

Quite possibly, however even at a clearance price from Cambridge Camera it
still was $400 in the early 70's.  That was a lot of money for a Pentax screw
mount lens back then.
Bob