Subject: RE: [Leica] Is there a Nikon list?
From: Alex Hurst <corkflor@iol.ie>
Date: Thu, 26 Nov 1998 23:54:39 +0000

Robert Stevens wrote:

>I don't mean to offend anybody in particular, but can we keep the Nikon
>topics on a Nikon list.  I don't mind the occassional Nikon question, but
>can the replies be sent to the original poster rather than the whole list.
>I myself not coming to the Leica R or M via Nikon, have very little
>interest in this stuff.  I assume there are others like myself on the list.

Robert - I love Leicas; I have an equal affection for Nikons (horses for
courses).

There are occasions when the two overlap - and I'm by no means alone in
this - even within this group.

If I choose to raise the topic of Leica lens characteristics vs. Nikon lens
ditto, this seems to me a legitimate topic for the LUG.

As I've said many times, assuming the subject line gives you due warning,
just press the delete key.

Slan

Alex

Alex Hurst