Subject: Re: [Leica] Proposing a voluntary posting limit
From: FIGLIO4CAP@aol.com
Date: Fri, 27 Nov 1998 17:22:23 EST

<< Why?  I'd be perfectly happy to cut down on the drivel I post but I can't
 see where there should be a problem with the volume of mail from the LUG. >>

I agree. The delete key works fine if you don't want to look at everything.
Besides, I enjoy the mail and would miss it if inhibitions were placed on it.
Bob Figlio