Subject: Re: [Leica] Proposing a voluntary posting limit
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Fri, 27 Nov 1998 20:04:49 -0600

>Sure, no problem, as long as we can cut out all Reflex Leica posts
>at the same time ('cause >I< don't like the damn things, and you
>shouldn't either -- >I< know what's good for all of you)

And if we cut out all that lame M talk, those cameras aren't going to
change again for another 14 years, so why bother talking about 'em?

We can just keep talking about how people talk about talking about
everything under the sun but the topic.
- --

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO
http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch

They don't let my code go into shipping products," Bill Gates said. "They
haven't done that for eight years.