Subject: RE: [Leica] Nikkor question
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Fri, 27 Nov 1998 20:00:22 -0600

>I'm sure that Eric will tell me that it's a piece of s--- compared to
>its Leica counterpart, but....try it...you'll love it.....

Why don't  you guys just stop trying to put words in my mouth. You get it
wrong most of the time.

I would not say that. The Nikkor 180 2.8 is a great lens. Better than
average even for Nikon.

If I used Nikon, I still wouldn't own it, though, because I'd have the
80-200 2.8, and it would be redundant. I'm not that obsessed with
performance that I'd get it for those times when I want "that little extra."

- --

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO
http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch

They don't let my code go into shipping products," Bill Gates said. "They
haven't done that for eight years.