Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Leica's Development and Management
From: Walter S Delesandri <walt@jove.acs.unt.edu>
Date: Sat, 28 Nov 1998 10:15:46 -0600 (CST)

Larry, out of curiosity, what is happening with trends in
M-sales?  (or tell me where to find out).  I hate to see
Leica go, but it ain't soundin' too healthy based on what I
hear/see.

Might be time for that Volksleica and Volkslenses (RFDR, of course).
All it'd take is a reissue SP or Canon L with M-mount and
some nice lenses and I'd hate to see what'd happen to Leica.

Walt
\

XyOn
Sat,