Subject: [Leica] R19/2.8 vs M21/2.8 ASPH
From: chiente.shih@unisys.com
Date: Tue, 1 Dec 1998 14:49:19 -0500

Hi !
I have a 21mm/F4 R SA and I am pretty satisfied for its performance when
stopping down to f8. However, I found that it will has some strong light
fall off when wide open. As a result,, I am interested in getting either
19mm/2.8 or 21mm/2.8 ASPH to replace my 21mm/f4.  I just wonder How do they
perform when they are wide open ? Also, which lens has better optical
quality ? Any suggestion is greatly appreciated.

Eddie