Subject: Re: [Leica] R19/2.8 vs M21/2.8 ASPH
From: chiente.shih@unisys.com
Date: Tue, 1 Dec 1998 17:14:44 -0500

Hi again !

I found the "strong" light fall off when the avaiable light is not so
enough. Sorry for using the "strong" word, Maybe I am just too picky about
the vignetting. my 21/f4 SA is a 3-cam version. It is a good lens, but I
always prefer the large aperture lens like 80/1.4, 75/1.4, 50/1 etc,.
Frankly, I like to see through the viewfinder of my R7 instead of the
attached finder for 21mm/2.8 ASPH. However, I kind of have the feeling that
the 21mm/2.8 ASPH is likely to outperform the 19mm/2.8. And that is why I
am a bit confused about these two lens. Still, Any suggestion is greatly
appreciated.

Please respond to leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us