Subject: [Leica] Luns Pro
From: Bob_Maxey@mtn.3com.com
Date: Wed, 2 Dec 1998 11:25:36 -0700

>>  I prefer an analog meter to a digital. I've been looking at
>>the Luna-Pro F, because it would be easy to use with the zone
>>system and has a 7- & 15-degree attachment available. Any
>>thoughts about this or alternatives? I'd like, for example, to be
>>able to meter the U.S. Capitol dome after dark and get an
>>accurate exposure without having to bracket like mad.

Great choice. I use my old Luna-Pro and the spot attachment. It has served
me well for many years. As far as the Capitol dome goes, be careful not to
overexpose. Meter for the lit dome if that is the most important thing in
the photograph. Do not get into the habit of bracketing like mad for images
like this. Learn to make a good exposure and this comes from keeping notes,
and taking care in your basic camera work.

RM