Subject: Re: [Leica] Elmarit-R 2.8/35
From: HFHUBER@t-online.de (HFHUBER)
Date: Sat, 5 Dec 1998 15:00:20 +0100

Hi Dan,

I´m not familiar with older Leica stuff, because I´m a new R user. What is the
difference between series VI and VII? There is a series VII hood with series VII
filter on that Elmarit 2.8/35 I bought and it fits.

Thanks for your comments. I used this lens a few times and my first impressions
were that it is a good allrounder. I would be interesting for me to know about
the difference to the newer Summicron and Summilux. I´ve experiences with the M
35 Summilux ASPH only and that´s my absolute favorit on the M6.

Regards
Hans-Ferdinand
HFHUBER@t-online