Subject: Re: [Leica] New lower price..
From: Nathan Wajsman <nathan.wajsman@euronet.be>
Date: Sat, 05 Dec 1998 15:06:10 +0100

Thanks Carsten, those are interesting prices, and certainly better than even
the best Brussels prices. I did not have time to visit Foto Gregor when I was
in Cologne for Photokina, but next time my wallet cries out to be relieved of
some Euros, I think I will take a drive to Cologne. It is only two hours
away.

Nathan

Carsten Bockermann wrote:

> Nathan,
>
> >>Which Cologne dealer? And do you see a similar trend for M stuff in
> Germany?
>
> Foto Gregor, for instance. His local competitor Foto Lambertin will give
> you the same price, though. I donīt see M gear that heavily discounted at
> this time. He has some non-TTL M6s for DM 3296, the .85 for about DM 3700
> and the TTL for 3996.
>
> Carsten
>
> http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/Carsten_Bockermann/

- --