Subject: [Leica] Re: 58-60 sep rings
From: apbc <apbc@public1.sta.net.cn>
Date: Mon, 7 Dec 98 07:53:07 +0800

 Robert G. Stevens wrote,

>B&W is about the only company that makes anything to do with 60mm.  I
needed a 58-60 ring and B&W had them as special order.  I also managed to
get a 54 to 55 so that I could use a 55mm filter on my series VII 90mm
>Elmarit.

Robert,

I was looking for such a ring recently. Is yours by chance used on a 75
Summilux with 58mm filters or perhaps a 21 Elmarit and did they vignette
or am I mixing step-ups with step-downs?

Bests

Adrian

Adrian Bradshaw
Editorial and Corporate Photography